The ELA 07 AGRO is a professional gyroplane designed specifically for the fumigation of agricultural crops. It can apply liquids at low and ultra low volumes and can also be used as a tandem autogyro with dual controls.
The fumigation boom has 8.25 meters wingspan, resulting in a swath width of 10 meters plus overlap. The boom can be easily and rapidly folded, allowing for the gyroplane to fit into minimal hangar space. It can also be flown for ferrying with the boom in its folded position, greatly reducing drag. The gyroplane is fitted with a GPS to fly fumigation-specific tracks and has a 120 litre-capacity tank for fumigation product.
- Stainless steel frame
- Body and tail made in carbon fibre.
- Wheel pants
- Powerful pneumatic pre-rotator
- Carbon fibre engine propeller
- High energy ELA rotor
- 75 liters fuel tank with measuring tool
- High quality seat covers
- Front seat with pocket
- 120 liters product tank
- Pressure regulator valve on cockpit
TECHNICAL DATA WITH ROTAX 914 UL TURBO ENGINE
- Airspeed Indicator
- Vertical Speed indicator
- Vertical card Compass
- Rotor trim/Brake pressure
- Rotor Tachometer
- Engine tachometer
- Cylinder head temperature
- Oil temperature
- Oil pressure
- Fuel pressure
- Fuel level indicator
- Hour meter
- Spraying system pressure gauge
- Lightbar guidance system. GPS EZ Guide 250
* Parameters determined by a series of flights by a pilot with average piloting skills and an aircraft in good condition. The parameters are refereed to ISA conditions (Standard atmospheric pressure and 15ºC temperature).
ADVANTAGES OF THE ELA-07 AGRO AUTOGIRO
- Electrical fumigation system, allowing calibration without engine power.
- “Chirurgical” cut at the end of a run (there is no wake).
- The autogyro does not produce vortices nor distortions.
- Electric driven diaphragm pumps with a nominal pressure of 60 psi (4 bar).
- Pressure regulator valve within the cabin compartment.
- Swath width of 10 meters plus overlap.
||MAKE YOUR PROFORM ADDING OPTIONS
||INSTRUMENTS AND ELECTRICAL OPTIONS