A record gyroplane We have re-defined the 07-Cougar features. Thus creating a symbol of independence. As its great predecessors used to be. Among them: 07, 07-Agro and 07-S. An ELA that continues to be an example of the sensation of being truly free.
The internal finishings of the 07-Cougar have the same quality as the ones from a sports gyroplane. Choose among different upholstery options to match your needs. The instruments are customizable, having the possibility to install several options such as the fuel admission pressure indicator, radio, GPS, exhaust temperature, among many other options.
The smart design of the internal space provides an optimum access to the main controls of the instrument panel.
There is a great variety of upholstery to customize your 07-Cougar, both in colours and textures.
With a refined and practical finishing, this 07-Cougar shows soft and sports lines.
Although this is the most basic model of the 07 line, a series of options can be added to make it compete with the most exclusive models of the line, therefore obtaining a fully customized gyroplane.
In order for the 07-Cougar to answer exactly to your needs and style, we have prepared a broad range of accessories. To make long trips with a passenger, you can add several options, such as a rear-seat shield to ensure a great protection against wind, leaf spring and tire fairings that reduce drag and provide a sportier aspect, and many other options.
Its look and design is much sportier and the features are absolutely irresistible.
Structure manufactured in TIG-welded stainless steel, ensuring a long life cycle given that they show no corrosion, even in the most unfavourable conditions.
The fairing, wheel fairing, tail empennage and seats are manufactured in epoxy resin reinforced with carbon fibre, which ensures first-class rigidity and weights.
The rugged rotor system is manufactured in duraluminum. Thanks to a precise and careful design, it passes all destructive trials with the highest marks.
The entire 07 line has the most advanced passive safety systems, such as:
High-absorption main landing gear, rotor brake, wheel brake with parking function and four-point belt in both seats as an option.
– Stainless steel airframe.
– Carbon fiber fairings and tailplane.
– Rotax 912 ULS of 100 hp or 914 UL Turbo engine of 115 hp.
– Alu/Comp, 8’5m (28ft) rotor.
– DUC Windspoon three-bladed carbon fiber propeller.
– Powerful automatic pre-rotator.
– Electro-pneumatic pitch trim and rotor brake.
– Mechanical roll trim.
– Hydraulic disc brakes with parking system.
– 75 liters (20 gal) fuel tank.
– High quality upholstered seats.
– Wide range of plain colors.
– Slipping clutch in Rotax 912 ULS engine gear-box.
– Oil thermostat.
– Digital airspeed ind.
– Digital altimeter and vertical speed ind.
– Digital compass.
– Trim pressure ind.
– Rotor tachometer.
– Engine tachometer.
– Oil temp ind.
– Cylinder head temp ind.
– Oil pressure ind.
– Fuel pressure ind.
– Fuel level ind.
– Hour counter.
* Max. take-off weight limited in European Type Certificates to 450 kg (990 lb).
* Parameters determined during the flight test campaign in ISA conditions (15ºC and sea level).